Why You Need to Come to the ART + IDS Conference
Written by Ann Bridgman of Just the Thing Decorating
2019 was my first time attending the IDS Conference and I didn’t know what to expect. So if you’ve never attended, let me share why you need to!
1. Be around the best
- Attend this conference with 200 other people who love what we do, and inspire you to grow and improve.
- Ask the questions no one outside of our craft would understand.
- Be inspired by those ahead of you on this journey. Make vendor, coach and designer connections from around the country.
2.Focus on your business
- Take the time to really analyze where you need to improve and how to do it.
- Knock out those CEU’s and learn more of what you never did about running a successful business.
- Get the jump on global emerging trends.
3.Enjoy the fruits of your labor
- Come early or stay late and pull back from the demands of everyday.
- Be inspired by the fabulousness of the velvet loafers, colorful caftains, and fantastic apparel on your fellow designers
- Our business can be a lonely one, so come and enjoy your tribe!